Born Survivor - more than an obstacle race! Experience a challenge like no other on a 10km military training obstacle course set over some of the most exciting terrain in Britain. An awesome muddy day out for teams and individuals looking for action.
- Manchester - Capesthorne Hall - postponed to due COVID-19.
Join Team CF and take on the Born Survivor challenge for a registration fee of £25 and committing to raise £150 in the fight for a life unlimited by cystic fibrosis.
How we'll support you:
- A Cystic Fibrosis Trust t-shirt to wear with pride on the day
- Full support and guidance from our fundraising and events team
- Access to our online training hub
- Fundraising pack
- An amazing, muddy and fun day out that you'll never forget!
To find out more about the event, visit Born Survivor. If you have any other questions please contact us.
We look forward to seeing you in the mud!
The Manchester event has been postponed, get in touch and we will contact you when the rescheduled date is confirmed