Join Team CF on this new and exciting night time walk in Northern Ireland! We offer a fully guided 4.5 mile walk up Cave Hill where you can enjoy the sights of the city below by night. Head torches are provided for this trek but we also recommend kitting yourself out with the following;
• Water bottle
• Unbreakable mug, bowl, knife, fork, spoon (plastic or metal)
• Personal medication
• Full spare set of clothing including trainers or similar in a waterproof dry bag or two bin liners (this can be left in our vehicle for return journey home)
• A small daysack of 15-30 litres is a good idea for carrying your warm layer, waterbottle , snacks and waterproof when away from the base camp on the challenge
Non-essential optional items:
• Unbreakable flask (optional)
• Walking poles (optional)
This trek is open to everybody over the age of 18.
Sign up Fees: £35 per person
Minimum Sponsorship pledge: £150 per person.
We offer our supporters loads and support and encouragement along the way, including;
- A Cystic Fibrosis Trust T-Shirt to wear with pride on the day (don't forget to selfie as often as possible!)
- A fundraising pack which is absolutely jammed with ideas to help you maximise your fundraising
- Access to our online interactive training zone
- Support from our community and events team; we're here to help
- Team e-newsletters; so you can see what your fundraising does for those with CF.
How to take part;
Simply download and complete the form below and return it to us at email@example.com or using the postal address shown.
Once your place is secured we will be in touch to let you know what happens next!
Would you like to know more?
If you have any other questions about the event, please get in touch - we'd love to hear from you!