Great Strides™ Yorkshire Dales is back again!
- Date: July 6 2019
- Times: The walk will begin at 6am. Registration will be open from 5am.
- Location: Hawes, North Yorkshire
- Cost of entry: Early bird entry fee: £60 per team. As of 1st February 2019: £75
- Fundraising target: £1,000 per team
- Teams must be a minimum of four people and a maximum of six people - plus a support driver and vehicle for each team. They will meet you at each checkpoint and help you refuel, ahead of the next section of the walk.
- Early bird entry fee: £60 per team. As of 1st February 2019: £75 - this covers a team of six walkers and one support driver.
- There is an option to add extra members to your team at a cost of £10 per person.
- A circular route of approximately 65km.
- We have set an 18 hour cut-off time for completing the route.
- There will be public toilets dotted around the route.
- This is a self-navigated walk
Starting in the picturesque market town of Hawes you will conquer 7km or the Pennine Way along this route before heading east through Thwaite, Muker and onto Reeth. From there the route turns South and makes its way across the moors via the impressive grounds of Castle Bolton then continuing past Aysgarth Falls and back to Hawes where a warm reception awaits you!
Apply for a charity place
To join us in Yorkshire in 2019 simply fill in the online registration form and follow the instructions to register your team mates
Apply for a place
"The Yorkshire Dales are absolutely stunning and what a fabulous way to see them with close friends and family. We've had a lovely time and although the walk was tough I'd do it again in an instant."
- Previous Participant
Why walk for Cystic Fibrosis Trust?
The Cystic Fibrosis Trust is the only UK-wide charity dedicated to fighting for a life unlimited by cystic fibrosis for everyone living with the condition. We are investing in cutting-edge research, supporting clinical care, and campaigning tirelessly on the issues that matter, but we need your help. Together we will beat cystic fibrosis for good.
Would you like to know more?
If you have any other questions about the event, please get in touch - we'd love to hear from you!