Most of the 2,000 challengers will walk at a pace that suits them, some will jog parts, and quite a few will run the whole course ultra marathon style. All will experience a test of determination and stamina - with full support all the way to the finish line.
Event location and timings:
- Isle of Wight
- 7am-10am start waves
Essential event information:
- Full Challenge (106km) 24+ hours
- Half Challenge (1st/2nd ~53km)
- Quarter option (1st/4th ~25km)
- 2 Day Option - 1/2 Sat & 1/2 Sun
- Camping Options available
- Choose your start time
- Rest Stops at 21, 52, & 80km
- Mid-point stops in between
- FREE meals + snacks & drinks
- Fully signed route + maps
- Pace walkers, medics, massage
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Shuttle busses from finish
Here's how to sign up
Sign up here for your place!
- Pay your registration fee - 50% off your fee until 11 February 2018!
- Email: email@example.com and let us know you have a place!
- Fundrasie as much as you can for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust
- Receive access to the online training portal, fundraising support, e-newsletters, and a free t-shirt
Walking with Team CF will help us to make a daily difference to the lives of thousands of people living with cystic fibrosis in the UK.
Would you like to know more?
If you have any other questions about the event, please get in touch - we'd love to hear from you!