Step back in time and visit the location of where the much-loved Railway Children story was set and filmed in the pretty Yorkshire village of Haworth. The 2.5 mile walk is suitable for all ages and incorporates the iconic settings of the film, such as the Oakworth train station allowing all the family to be transported back in time.
Central Park, Haworth will be the centre of all things FUN DAY - there will be fun for all the family including face painting, entertainment, refreshments, stalls and fair games to make a great day out and a walk to remember!
How to get involved?
- Register online today by paying the £10 fee, by clicking on the 'register online' button below.
- There is no minimum sponsorship for this walk. Come along and take part with your family and friends in the fun day and walk!
Don't forget to bring along all your family and friends to join in the free family fun day! Team CF t-shirts can be purchased on the day for a suggested donation.
Join Team CF and we promise to give all our walkers loads of support and encouragement along the way including:
- Fundraising pack and ideas
- Invite to our online interactive Training Zone
- Event newsletters and e-newsletters
- Event day hospitality
- A day you won't forget and look forward to every year!
Contact the Events Team by emailing email@example.com or by calling 020 3795 2176
Walking with Team CF will help us to make a daily difference to the lives of thousands of people living with cystic fibrosis in the UK.
Would you like to know more?
If you have any other questions about the event, please get in touch - we'd love to hear from you!