This trek of treks starts in Eastbourne; run, jog or walk the coastal path and South Downs Route through to Arundel! If you've never visited the South Coast now is your chance! Join Team CF and raise vital funds to help the lives of people with cystic fibrosis; while taking on a new challenge (or beating your personal best), and enjoying the fresh, crisp sea air!
Event location and timings:
- Start waves from 8am-10am
Essential event information:
- Full Challenge (100km) 24+ hours
- Half Challenge (1st/2nd ~50km)
- Quarter option (1st/4th ~25km)
- 2 Day Option - 1/2 Sat & 1/2 Sun
- Camping Options available
- Choose your start time
- Rest Stops at 21, 52, & 80km
- Mid-point stops in between
- FREE meals + snacks & drinks
- Fully signed route + maps
- Pace walkers, medics, massage
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Shuttle buses from finish
Here's how to sign up
Sign up for your charity place here!
- Pay your registration fee - 50% off your fee until 11 February 2018!
- Receive a confirmation of your place in the event from the organsiers
- Fundrasie your pledge, depending on your distance, for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust
- Receive access to the online training portal, fundraising support, e-newsletters, and a free t-shirt from us!
Walking with Team CF will help us to make a daily difference to the lives of thousands of people living with cystic fibrosis in the UK.
Would you like to know more?
If you have any other questions about the event, please get in touch - we'd love to hear from you!